Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think they were probably waiting to see how the CBA shook out. And now that its not, we are probably looking at only having him for one more year. I still dont see any situation where we release him.

There is a lot of talk about McNair going to the Dolphins, I am scaring about that, I don´t want Mcnair to go to another team, is like watching your girlfriend walking away with another guy in your face.

A one-year contract is one solution but not necessarily a very good one. McNair would cost more than $20 million against the cap in that scenario, and with no new CBA, the total cap would be about $95-million. That's not a very good recipe for a successful team.

Mex#1TitanFan said:
There is a lot of talk about McNair going to the Dolphins, I am scaring about that, I don´t want Mcnair to go to another team, is like watching your girlfriend walking away with another guy in your face.

HAHA I agree :lol:
To add to that, its like being with your gf for years and not having sex, then she meets a new guy (Dolphins) and she sleeps with him (Winning Super Bowl, if the Dolphins can win!)

Steve will always be a Oiler/Titan!

Mac's at least going to be here this season. He might go to MIA next year, but not this one. It would be re-donk-ulous to release him. Hop is one thing, but release a QB, even on the decline, is crazy...ESPECIALLY before you draft his replacement. IMO, it doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back