Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: QB Steve McNair has said he plans on dedicating himself to helping his young receivers mature by working with them more in camps this spring, studying film and during practice in-season. "That's the thing I've got to personally dedicate myself to, is making time for those guys to get better quicker rather than saying, 'OK, they are a rookie or a second-year guy' and letting time pass by," said McNair. McNair said he thinks a full year with a group of young receivers will help the offense make big improvements. "We need that extra experience as far as going out there doing extra work and doing a lot of film study together," he said. "This is my first time I've had a very young receiving corps. As an experienced quarterback, you need to work with those guys and tell them exactly what you want."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

I hope they turn out to be more than just words. Our WR's need the ball more, our QB needs the reps with them more. Steve was determined to get in better shape last year, so I hope we'll see that type of commitment again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back