Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what? He was the 3rd down back, is that real? Does it mean DH22 activated for the game tomorrow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Say what? He was the 3rd down back, is that real? Does it mean DH22 activated for the game tomorrow?
Wilkins is decent, not sure about his rec skills though...he's played with Jags, Colts now us...he's from Tennessee

Henry gets pulled on 3rd down so that's not it

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Derrick Henry (foot) won't play in Week 18 against the Texans.

Henry going to be so rusty going in in two more weeks.

Would have kept McNichols over Hilliard. But Foreman is the man for now either way. They need to feed him instead of throwing Hilliard in randomly, imo.

Hillard has got break away speed the other 2 do not and he catches it pretty well, as doe Foreman. I want them to sign Foreman to multi year deal, he has earned a contract and roster spot on this team. Long term, I like Hillard as the #3 back over McNichols

I expected/hoped that Hilliard would take his spot when DH came back. Never would have guessed that Wilkins would take his spot

Agree but, if Hilliard breaks a long one, he's gone, Foreman always gets caught.
I think Hilliard is decent. But to me on some runs, he needs to hesitate and let the blocks develope instead of hitting it full speed as soon as he gets the ball.

McNichols is a little speed/a little power and pretty good in the passing game. Not a huge loss, but I'd still take him over Hilliard.

Foreman has been pretty good. I bet he runs with some authority this week knowing Henry will be back soon.

Hopefully Foreman and/or Hilliard is back next year backing up Henry. Took me awhile to warm up to them but I’m def on board after that Miami performance. Although it certainly helped to have all 5 starting offensive lineman play a game at the same time… that certainly is a point that needs to be brought up more - they were blocking very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back