Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Round 1
1. Houston Texans – Reggie Bush RB
2. New Orleans Saints – D’Brickashaw Ferguson OT
3. Tennessee Titans –Vince Young QB (As much as you all think this is set in stone with Leinart it isn’t at all by a long shot. We don’t need someone to come in and start right away and all of the top three can learn the offense with time. So Leinart isn’t a shoe in here, we take the best talent. And don't worry about the McNair situation, we have Volek if he goes to let Vince learn.)
4. New York Jets – Matt Leinart QB
5. Green Bay Packers – AJ Hawk OLB
6. San Francisco 49ers – Vernon Davis TE
7. Oakland Raiders – Mario Williams DE
8. Buffalo Bills –Jay Cutler QB (Yes u are seeing it right)
9. Detroit Lions – Michael Huff DB
10. Arizona Cardinals – Haloti Ngata DT
11. St. Louis Rams – Jimmy Williams CB/S
12. Cleveland Browns – Manny Lawson OLB
13. Baltimore Ravens – Winston Justice OT
14. Philadelphia Eagles – Brodrick Bunkley DT
15. Denver Broncos – Santonio Holmes WR
16. Miami Dolphins – Chad Greenway OLB
17. Minnesota Vikings – Ernie Sims OLB
18. Dallas Cowboys – Ko Simpson FS
19. San Diego Chargers – Marcus McNeill OT
20. Kansas City Chiefs – Tye Hill CB
21. New England Patriots – Bobby Carpenter OLB
22. Denver Broncos (f/Was) – Tamba Hali DE
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers –Eric Winston OT
24. Cincinnati Bengals – Leonard Pope TE
25. New York Giants – Thomas Howard OLB
26. Chicago Bear – Antonio Cromartie CB
27. Carolina Panthers – LenDale White RB
28. Jacksonville Jaguars – DeMeco Ryans OLB
29. New York Jets – DeAngelo Williams RB
30. Indianapolis Colts – Laurence Maroney RB
31. Seattle Seahawks – Jason Allen FS
32. Pittsburgh Steelers – Sinorice Moss WR

i like it, but im hopin that sinorice will slip into the second round and we get him cause hes a natural #1 receiver and we could really use him, and i kno that we have that bundle of receivers that we got last year, but brandon jones is really the only one that showed anything i think, or we could get a good lb since there are plenty of goodens in this draft

Honestly, I don't think the FO are at all concerned with the QB's ability to come in and start immediately. I think they'd put him on the bench for a year at least, even if it meant bringing O'Donnel back from retirement...
The Titans will select the QB they think will be the best QB down the line.

Green Bay will not pass on Mario if he's available but good stuff otherwise. I hope your right except for the whole Titans skipping Leinart for Vince.

leinhart is garbage compared to vince even the stats show it, vince was the highest rated passer in the country (meaning higher than leinharts)completing 62.5% of his passes, and leinhart had a better supporting cast

I like young here too but i think these guys are all USC guys so why not pick up leinart you know school spirit goes a long way it doesnt mean Fisher doesnt think OJ is innocent i mean c'mon....lol but school spirit doesnt translate into a championship.

FLTitansfan said:
I like young here too but i think these guys are all USC guys so why not pick up leinart you know school spirit goes a long way it doesnt mean Fisher doesnt think OJ is innocent i mean c'mon....lol but school spirit doesnt translate into a championship.
and plus everyone is saying that leinhart will learn it easier than anyone else would, but i dont see how thats possible being as norm chow had to make a different offense for the nfl, the nfl is completely different in college as far as what will and will not work

FLTitansfan said:

Yeah, but Floyd Reese has the final say, and he's a UCLA guy :winker:

No way in hell...

Mario williams falls to #7. Saints will try and make a deal with jets because they can still get dbrick in the 4th spot though most seem to think mario is the guy they covet. Who is to say if they do that the jets won't take young 2nd? We have to think about that.

If i'm the packers and have any doubts at all about aaron rogers i'm taking cutler 5th.

Would you take this trade?

Swap first rd picks with arizona for antuan bolden and arisona's 3rd rd pick. It would take a minute for steve mcnair to come to terms if we made that deal.

I know i know QB of the future but there are some darn good players that will be there with the 10th pick. The best safety, huff, maybe the best DT ngata, it's possible hawk may fall that far. Deangelo williams would almost certainly be available and the #2 OT justice might be there. It's not completely impossible that a cutler or even maybe a lienart will fall down that far and we can still get our QB.

RollTide said:
Swap first rd picks with arizona for antuan bolden and arisona's 3rd rd pick. It would take a minute for steve mcnair to come to terms if we made that deal.
why would the cards trade their first round pick, their third round pick, and arguably their best player for a qb who has three years left.

i would take it in a heart beat, but it's too one-sided to actually happen.

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean swapping for mcnair, but for our pick. I think he meant mcnair would sign back quickly because we had placed a low priority on QB. That being said, I'd take the trade in a heartbeat, and hope for cutler at ten. We pick up a 3rd, get a darn good QB of the future, and our WR corps would then be arguably the best and deepest in the league.

You guys are right...

They would not take that. Boldin is just too darn good. I think they would take that deal for bryant johnson a former first rd draft pick who has averaged about 40 catches a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back