Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
pick by the Bills, was released today. I would think if he's healthy, he would definitely be worth a shot at looking at. The dude is HUGE and he was pretty solid in his first two years. Any thoughts?

Agree.....I'd bring him in for a physical and depending upon his contract demands, sign him to play ORT with Roos moving to OLT. He was the #4 pick in the 2002 Draft...so he's young enough for Munchak to whip him into a quality player. That move may also allow us to release Benji Olson for some more cap room (the only reason I bring up Olson over Piller is due to the cap savings....there is alot more in releasing Olson)....cap room to bring in a Reese favorite...LeCharles Bentley (screw Hartwig and Rosenhaus!). I know that is alot of turnover on the OL, but they did not perform in the run game at all last year and change is needed.

I would only sign him in a very salary cap friendly deal. The Bills line is bad and if he got cut by the Bills that says something

I agree. Im all for reestablishing a dominant line. A dominant line will make any quarter back or RB look better. But do you think it would be a good deal since we did draft 3 linemen in the last draft? Could this money be spent towards McNair/Vince/Leinart, a FA linebacker, or a saftey?

His story is that he's fat, lazy, slow, and unmotivated. I know he was being used as a Guard for sometime this year. He obviously wasn't any good at it. Nor was he very good as a Tackle or he wouldn't have even moved to Guard in the first place. B-U-S-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back