Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was funny how he moved to a house within half a mile of the training facility and still couldn't get to work on time.

TitanJeff said:
But those McMuffins are goooooooooooood!
And part of the cure.

I_Beat_Anorexia.jpg

Carpy said:
On the balance of on-field performance and off-field behaviour, I still reckon Pac Man was clearly the right pick.

Kindof makes you wonder about Chow's perspective though. He reportedly was beating on the table to draft Williams, and I understand was the force behind the Lendale White draft pick despite similar work ethic concerns...

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I thought it was funny how he moved to a house within half a mile of the training facility and still couldn't get to work on time.
I know a guy who worked for his dad in the family-owned business. He said his dad told him that when the weather was bad (ice on the roads), the guys who lived furthest away would be the first ones in to work and the guys who lived closest would be the last ones there. He said it turned out his dad was right. It says something about character and work ethic.

Wow, Im glad we didnt draft him. He is just as much of a head ache as pacman but doesnt perform on the field as well as a number one should.....

As for him being able to say on the roster... we all know he'll is basically guaranteed a spot... no team is crazy enough to cut there first round pick the very next season

Is matt millen a moron or what?

He drafts these total losers!

Of course mike williams is also a bonafide idiot showing up late for meetings. And i guarentee you if someone was fining me $450 a pound i would lose some weight.:sad2:

Someone mentioned us getting charles rogers. Nooooooooooooo! He may be an even bigger moron than williams.

Where did hoffa get that photo of starkiller and titan jeff?

Hoffa said:
And part of the cure.

I_Beat_Anorexia.jpg

Hey Rolltide, it's not TJ and Starkiller. This is a pic from the future taken by none other then Kenny Chesney for Peyton Manning...Peyton was on a date with Kenny when he saw Eli exiting the wight loss clinic. I don't think Kenny caught Eli's good side..........
:thumb: :thumb:

Ok ok...

I can't tell for sure if the guy on right is jeff but i'm 100% certain the guy on left is starkiller. I saw that guy at the factory in franklin. That's him!:ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back