Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
With the draft over, rookies reporting in, vets ready to come in, who is sweating it now? Selecting a big-time running back as early as the Titans did is a huge surprise. Brown needs to impress this year or its over.
Can the coaching staff survive another loosing season?
Ten LBs on the roster is going to cause a lot of backstabbing. Some will get to stay on as Special Team players.
Will Gardner survive the competition?
I personal believe the Big Sweater is going to be Calico. He has alot to prove.

I have to vote Sirmon. We drafted several LBs, he's definately lost his starting OLB position, and he's got a big-ish cap number.

Calico is safe, if for no other reason than he's not that expensive.

I have to vote for Calico with Sirmon a close second. Calico has done next to nothing since he's been here and we have quite a few LB's now.

i like calico but so far hes been a bust, and i really want him to produce, but he hasnt done anything, hes scored maybe twice

Calico was so close to being an elite receiver on this team. I think he's gonna do a lot better this year but his injuries and clumsy hands have made me skeptical. Being an MTSU alumni and a Calico Jersey holder :greedy: I want him to succeed as much as anyone. Hes gotta prove he deserves to be a Titan at this point though.

im gonna switch it up and say Lamont "I'll push you out of bounds" Thompson just b/c i wanna see what Vincent Fuller can do back there

i don't like him either but you want to see a 2nd year man who made 1 tackleand then needed to wait on a broken bone. i think that would be wrong

I think there's a big distinction between the few who should be sweating in camp, and several who will DEFINITELY be sweating to produce during the season. I think Brown and Calico both get free spots on the roster, but have to do good things with that spot or they're long gone, and neither did enough to get a great 2nd contract elsewhere, especially Calico. I think they'll be the two sweating at the end of the season, but right now I think it's LBs, we have too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back