Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Is it just me, or is this a pretty bad MNF selection?

Look at a few...
Oct. 2- Green Bay at Philly
Oct. 9- Baltimore at Denver
Oct. 16- Chicago at Arizona
Nov. 27- Green Bay at Seattle
Dec. 11- Chicago at St. Louis

None of these are division rivals, and none of them has two playoff-level teams. HORRIBLE! I don't really care about ANY of these! I know, Green Bay just gets some prime time games naturally, even after an abysmal season the likes of which NO other team would get a MNF appearance, but if Farve retires, who's watching those? Yes, Chicago made the playoffs, and maybe since Edge went to AZ that game is a decent call, but most of these really seem like boring selections.

OK, I'm not done, now I'm looking week by week for better games...

Week 3- ATL at NOLA- sure, new orleans gets a game b/c of a hurricane, and it's a division rivalry, but otherwise, not MNF worthy.

But look at the other options- Panthers/Bucs, Steelers/Bengals, AND Jags/Colts. All great rivalries and two good teams. Even Giants/Seahawks, or Pats/Broncos would be better, all playoff teams, all within Conference at least.

Week 4- Green Bay at Philly
-ok, this looks to be one of the most boring weekends in football, the matchups look horrible, so they might get a free pass.
-I'd still rather watch Pats/Bengals, or Seahawks/Bears

Week 5- Baltimore/Denver

-I don't have much complaint here, except I'd really rather watch Pats/Dolphins, since it has the opportunity to be a turning point in that division, which has been dominated by the pats for so long.
-Giants/Skins would be good too.

Week 6- Bears/Cards

This could be better than I originally gave it credit for, but hey, there's still Giants/Falcons, and Bucs/Bengals.

:)) I think you guys are right, but regardless, I was being fecetious. I actually think it's a great idea- having the games on TV actually mean something at the end of the year is good. Plus, that way, when we're in PO contention this fall, we might actually get a nat'lly televised game. (*is there a smilie for "Dreaming"?)

Oh no, get started, that's what this is for, this is some bullsh*t. If we're not getting a game, at least make sure the ones on there are good.

GoTitans3801 said:
Oh no, get started, that's what this is for, this is some bullsh*t. If we're not getting a game, at least make sure the ones on there are good.

Ok so here we go. Like you said it is Bullcrap. I understand that The Titans finished 5-11 and teams with less wins are usually not given any primetime games. But comon let's be serious why is New Orleans getting one. I'm sorry that the hurricane happened to them and all, but it's not like one has never hit another town like Miami, Tampa Bay, and Jacksonville. What I am tryin to get at though without dragging this out any longer, is that I believe that all the teams should have at least one game.

Also why does GB have 3 of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back