Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
reading a bunch of considered football experts mock drafts ive come to a conclusion ,, no one has any idea what the Titans will be going for in the draft ,,,, bet so far is on go titans lots are up for Chris Farley . I believe Vrabel and Jrob have done great not letting anyone really know which way the titans are leaning in the draft . For me I still think it will be best edge rusher available . Anyway Guys just a few More Days to bad the draft isn't back in Nashville

Pat Freirmuth fell to us in the 2nd round in this mock, but I don't see that happening in reality, so I went with the more realistic pick in Asante Samuel. If Samuel wasn't available, I would go Aaron Robinson.

folks dont get it im not interested in your selection of names because it means nothing how ever like I said I see best edge available of best DB available I will add cant give ya a name because its not the first pick when everyone is there

With the revised Combine and lack of medical tests, I can see alot of teams trading up in the later rounds, too much uncertainty on the later round prospects.

folks dont get it im not interested in your selection of names because it means nothing how ever like I said I see best edge available of best DB available I will add cant give ya a name because its not the first pick when everyone is there

Then why start a thread named "Mock Drafts" if you didn't want people to discuss mock drafts?

I dont care if u discus them just make some since of who u select titans are gonna pick either DB edge or wr pretty sure of but there is no concenous pick pick throw out a name and nothing to back there selection reading all the professional folks seems they cant agree on how the titans will go it was good to see on the site here lots picked a db which I could agree with this like I said lots just blurt out a name with nothing to support the selection all the big names have done this its like they have no idea about anything with the titans

I dont care if u discus them just make some since of who u select titans are gonna pick either DB edge or wr pretty sure of but there is no concenous pick pick throw out a name and nothing to back there selection reading all the professional folks seems they cant agree on how the titans will go it was good to see on the site here lots picked a db which I could agree with this like I said lots just blurt out a name with nothing to support the selection all the big names have done this its like they have no idea about anything with the titans
Without punctuation, your posts are hard to read. Just some friendly advice.

Why would Edge be more of a need than OT? Not only that, but this year's edge class isn't particularly strong, at least in top end talent. Basically you have Qwity Paye as the only Edge rusher with pretty sure bet to go round 1. It seems to be fairly deep in day 2 talent though.

The only LBs in general I think we'd be willing to take in round 1 would be Parson's if he falls and may be Zaven Collins.

Well, it’s a bit silly to say Farley was passed over for Newsome because of Farley’s recent surgery. Newsome hasn’t played a full season yet. MR. IR is a no thank you from me. Newsome’s 1 career int is also a non-starter for me as well.

This isn't necessarily my view point, but it is pretty easy to see why someone might be more concerned with 2 back surgeries versus a bunch of different common nagging injuries.

IMO best case scenario is a CB we like in the 1st (preferably Farley), WR in 2nd (lots of value possible slot or wide), Tremble with first 3rd (thought we could wait but he is worth it as a great blocker and pass catcher and immediate reaplcement for Smith) and OT in the 4th.

I did a simulation, no trades and ended up with Farley, Rondale Moore, Tremble and Christenson.

Vrabel-Cave-1024x565.jpg

probably the most mocked draft of 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back