Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Nobody knows what the future will hold, but I thought it would be fun for us to try our hands at mock rosters as if we were the GM’s.

Here is my first offense lineup:

QB: Tannehill
QB: Dobbs
QB: Willis

RB: Henry
RB: Hilliard
RB: Haskins

WR: Treylon Burks
WR: Mecole Hardman (Chiefs)
WR: Kenny Golladay (Giants)
WR: Rashee Rice (SMU)
WR: Kyle Philips

TE: Chig Okonkwo
TE: Darnell Washington (Georgia)

LT: Paris Johnson Jr. (Ohio State)
LG: Nicholas Petit Frere
C: Ryan Kelly (Colts)
RG: Isaac Seumalo (Eagles)
RT: Mike McGlinchey (49ers)

While updated scheme and playcalling will be imperative for an offensive turnaround, this roster gives Tannehill a big upgrade at protection and a new set of playmaking weapons to work with. This factors in us taking Johnson Jr. in the 1st, Washington in the late 2nd (after a trade back for more picks), and Rice in the 3rd. It also assumes Kelly and Golladay will be cut by their current teams.

Nobody knows what the future will hold, but I thought it would be fun for us to try our hands at mock rosters as if we were the GM’s.

Here is my first offense lineup:

QB: Tannehill
QB: Dobbs

WR: Mecole Hardman (Chiefs)
WR: Kenny Golladay (Giants)
WR: Rashee Rice (SMU)

TE: Darnell Washington (Georgia)

LG: Nicholas Petit Frere
C: Ryan Kelly (Colts)
RG: Isaac Seumalo (Eagles)

While updated scheme and playcalling will be imperative for an offensive turnaround, this roster gives Tannehill a big upgrade at protection and a new set of playmaking weapons to work with. This factors in us taking Johnson Jr. in the 1st, Washington in the late 2nd (after a trade back for more picks), and Rice in the 3rd. It also assumes Kelly and Golladay will be cut by their current teams.
I like the approach.
So many different ways to go with all the holes currently existing, I’d like to make a guess after we know who is cut.
Ben Jones may be the biggest question mark right now.

No to Kenny Golladay
Golladay will come cheap at this point once the Giants cut him and he was a legit WR1 in Detroit. Him and Daniel Jones never jived for whatever reason but he’s a big physical Vrable type WR. A reasonably priced depth piece that could become a big time contributor.

Golladay will come cheap at this point once the Giants cut him and he was a legit WR1 in Detroit. Him and Daniel Jones never jived for whatever reason but he’s a big physical Vrabel type WR. A reasonably priced depth piece that could become a big time contributor.
Guy is a hurt wont play guy, he will not fit with Vrabel ever

Tannehill
QB: Brissett

WR: Cedric Tillman (TN Vols)
WR: NWI
WR: Trey Palmer (Nebraska)

TE: Luke Schoonmaker(Michigan)

LG: NPF
C: Ben Jones
RG: Nate Davis

My biggest question mark is if Jones comes back. If he doesn't, we may go with Levin depending on if we can get a good rookie in the draft. If there is any kind of trade value for Willis, I would cut bait now. Doubt there is but worth exploring. Restructure Tannehill and build the offense up before getting qb of the future

Trey Lance
Malik Willis

Henry
Hilliard
Foreman

Burks
Hollins/Lazard
NWI
Phillips

Chig
Mercedes Lewis

Lewan (if willing to restructure for significantly less)
Gates
Brewer
Davis
Randunz/NPF

Tannehill
QB: Brissett

WR: Cedric Tillman (TN Vols)
WR: NWI
WR: Trey Palmer (Nebraska)

TE: Luke Schoonmaker(Michigan)

LG: NPF
C: Ben Jones
RG: Nate Davis

My biggest question mark is if Jones comes back. If he doesn't, we may go with Levin depending on if we can get a good rookie in the draft. If there is any kind of trade value for Willis, I would cut bait now. Doubt there is but worth exploring. Restructure Tannehill and build the offense up before getting qb of the future
Ahahahhahahhshahahabahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Trade value for Willis?! Dude is barely worthy of a practice squad spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back