Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we still believe that Vrabel hasn't lost the locker room? I'm beginning to believe Vrabel wants to get let go at this point.
No, no no.

No coach can win with this O-line. Vrabel is a fierce competitor. I guarantee he wants to win as bad as he ever has. The players know the score. We are just in re-build mode.

This is the price we pay for JRob's colossal FU with the OL. He knows he can't win- we are all just going to have to bide our time until we can re-stock the line with talent. And we have to maintain what we've got in other areas. That's Ran's job.

How would Micah Parsons know what Tannehill actually said? Social media is such an unverifiable news source.
Tannehills comment about it not being his job to mentor was way overblown and now when he says he'll help Levis it's made in to a race thing. Pretty ridiculous.

Would be interesting to hear Willis' take on how much Tannehill has helped him since joining the Titans. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't say he's ignored in favor of the white QB.

No, no no.

No coach can win with this O-line. Vrabel is a fierce competitor. I guarantee he wants to win as bad as he ever has. The players know the score. We are just in re-build mode.

This is the price we pay for JRob's colossal FU with the OL. He knows he can't win- we are all just going to have to bide our time until we can re-stock the line with talent. And we have to maintain what we've got in other areas. That's Ran's job.
I'm not talking about winning. I'm talking about the culture of the team, seems to be falling apart. The cancer within the locker room is growing as Simmons eluded to a couple of weeks ago. So now you have a team losing horribly and players losing confidence in the coaching staff.

Tannehills comment about it not being his job to mentor was way overblown and now when he says he'll help Levis it's made in to a race thing. Pretty ridiculous.

Would be interesting to hear Willis' take on how much Tannehill has helped him since joining the Titans. I'd be willing to bet he doesn't say he's ignored in favor of the white QB.
all TC snaps for willis proves he was not ignored

I'm not talking about winning. I'm talking about the culture of the team, seems to be falling apart. The cancer within the locker room is growing as Simmons eluded to a couple of weeks ago. So now you have a team losing horribly and players losing confidence in the coaching staff.
None of these players like losing. I’m sure of of this is scripted for the fans. They know this team isn’t winning with this OL.

Back in May:

“Will Levis is a talented guy,” Tannehill told reporters. “Hopefully he adds to the room ... We’ve been down this road before. My job is to go out there and win games.”

Anyone thinking Tanne has double standard hasn't been paying attention.

Back in May:

“Will Levis is a talented guy,” Tannehill told reporters. “Hopefully he adds to the room ... We’ve been down this road before. My job is to go out there and win games.”

This is such a lazy take. Willis was drafted in the third round when we were still supposed to be competing. Levis came when we are clearly in a retooling phase, with tanne coming off surgery.

Also Willis sucks total ass

Back in May:

All Tanny means by that is he has a job to do...which is to be a QB...not to mentor the guys behind him. Pretty simple to comprehend but people wanted to make it in to a story.

Tannehill made his comments about Willis when Tannehill was the STARTING QB. His job was to win games. Tannehill made his comment about Levis after being demoted to backup. BIG DIFFERENCE . Lil’ boy Micah’s just running his trap like the moron he is. Montee needs to go just for being a dumba$$. His stupidity carries over on the field anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back