Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
danny said:
They just announced it. He's in this year's class of HOF inductees
Any chance that the Titans/Oilers retire his number.
Personally, if they were going to retire his number then I think they would have done so by now, but maybe they were waiting for him to make the hall, but they didnt wait for Bruce to make the hall before they retired his number.

Moon was my childhood hero and I couldn't be happier for the guy. No doubt that he is a first ballot entry. He will certainly go in as an Oiler won't he?

GO DAWGS!!!

Warrenmoon.jpg

The respect he's commanded from his teammates already bordered on reverence before Sunday, when he posted the seventh 400-yard game of his career, tying him with Joe Montana for second place on the all-time list. It was also Moon's 50th 300-yard-plus game. more...
Moon,Warren18.jpg
wmoon.jpg
seahawksLR.jpg

99112201-Moon-Full-small.jpg

Brilliant!!! It's awesome to see him make it as a first ballott HOF'er.

Here's a pic of Moon playing for a real team, not one of these "Alaska South" outfits :smile:

Congrats To Warren...

Probably the purest passer ever. Never seen anyone hrow a better ball.
-----------------------------------

The most idiotic fact in pro football history is that warren moon was not even drafted in a year when they had 12 rds! That's 300 players considered better! Had moon been some small school QB you could almost understand it but he was a rose bowl mvp!

Moon was not running QB, a wishbone type guy. He was the classic passing QB at washington with size, 6'2-6'3. He had more arm than most of the top nfl QBs of that era. The only reason, the only explanation for why he was not drafted was that he was black. Stupid!

Today a guy with those attributes and credentials would be gone by the end of the second rd. At least! The only QB in that draft who was better than moon was joe montana.

titanbuoy said:
Brilliant!!! It's awesome to see him make it as a first ballott HOF'er.

Here's a pic of Moon playing for a real team, not one of these "Alaska South" outfits :smile:
I was doing that in honor of the NFC rep for the SB.
Funny... that was an AFC Moon in my pics. :ha:

I wanted to post Moon as an Oiler but I liked the originality and co-wink-e-dink of a Seahawk theme. As a footnote Dyson is a Seahawk. Many Titans fans are pulling for the "hawks. Just not me so much. I owe it to Big Ben now for beating the Colts and saving the game from Bettis' fumble. That was clutch. Even though he beat my sentimental Broncos... I hate the Steelers but I love the Jerome Bettis story and and Big Ben's party swagger. I even like Porter's big mouth...this is of course if they win...
I'll always admire Bill Cowher.

ps- I love the choice of the Bills in the backdrop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back