Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Click here

At the bottom under "Quick Hits"
The folks in Tennessee, where the Titans pick No. 3, were very concerned when they had Texas quarterback Vince Young on the chalkboard during their personal interview with him. At one point, Young went to draw a play to work against a specific defense. He ended up with three offensive linemen blocking the same player.

I don't believe squat right now coming from any "legit" source. Heads would roll if a scout leaked out anything on a potential top draft pick.

doubt that is true, no one is that dumb, and i dont think that vince is dumb at all, cause wonderlic doesnt mean anything, look at ryan leaf scores compared to dan marino

GhostZ said:
doubt that is true, no one is that dumb, and i dont think that vince is dumb at all, cause wonderlic doesnt mean anything, look at ryan leaf scores compared to dan marino

I hardly see how that is proof that Wonderlic doesn't mean "anything". The people that run NFL teams aren't idiots. If the Wonderlic had no bearing on success at the next level, they wouldn't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back