Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Todays paper, 4-27-06, talks about the Titans moving up to the #2 spot to get the QB of their choice. To do so, the Titans will have to give up their #3, their second round #39 and one of their #7s #215. In return they would get, #2, a fourth round #99 and a 7th #210. It's all sience! Any way, I don't see this happening. We gave up our third rounder for Henry. I don't see the Titans to allow themselves to fall so far behind in this draft.
I wouldn't mind seeing them trade off the #3 and move down in the order to pick up more picks in the draft and not having to spend the money that will go along with that #3 pick.

I just don't see one of these QBs being that far ahead of the others unless they really feel Leinart can start from day one and be effective.

I don't see it either. That would mean our only first day pick would be this QB. That's literally putting all your eggs in one basket (ok, not literally). It's not our style, and doesn't make sense.

fitantitans said:
Todays paper, 4-27-06, talks about the Titans moving up to the #2 spot to get the QB of their choice. To do so, the Titans will have to give up their #3, their second round #39 and one of their #7s #215. In return they would get, #2, a fourth round #99 and a 7th #210. It's all sience! Any way, I don't see this happening. We gave up our third rounder for Henry. I don't see the Titans to allow themselves to fall so far behind in this draft.
I wouldn't mind seeing them trade off the #3 and move down in the order to pick up more picks in the draft and not having to spend the money that will go along with that #3 pick.
There's very little chance that the Titans trade up. According to Bongo, the Titans have all 3 QBs rated the same, so they will get a QB somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back