Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoT was there... stayed till the end

always felt sorry for the people on the bridge when that happened... I mean you took all the time money & effort to go to game only to leave before it was over

GoT was there... stayed till the end

always felt sorry for the people on the bridge when that happened... I mean you took all the time money & effort to go to game only to leave before it was over

Yep. Stayed til the end and nearly broke my gf's toe jumping up and down. BTW, she was a Bills fan. We broke up soon after. :)

I was not there, but was at Toots in Murfreesboro. There was one Bill fan at the bar...when Christie kicked the FG he went nuts, then looked at all of us and said "but that is ok...there are still 16 seconds left. Anything can happen". Then "anything" did happen LOL. I had to wait for that torturous eternity (seemed like that to me anyway) before the TD was confirmed, BUT, as soon as it was confirmed (and the thunderous noise had died down a bit), I (who was sitting right next to him) leaned over and said "But that is ok...there are still 3 seconds left. Anything can happen).

One of my absolute favorite memories LOL. Thanks for bringing it back!

So basically it’s been 23 years since the biggest highlight in this franchise’s history. Well that and falling one yard short in the super bowl that same season.

Kind of depressing if you sit and think about it…lol.

I was living in SC at the time. I was yelling so hard during that time that when my wife came back from the grocery store I was hoarse and could barely speak. I was just point at the tv like a lunatic. Fun times.

So basically it’s been 23 years since the biggest highlight in this franchise’s history. Well that and falling one yard short in the super bowl that same season.

Kind of depressing if you sit and think about it…lol.
I don’t think it’s the biggest but easily most memorable.

Problem is, biggest for titans really isn’t that big compared with the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back