LEGEND
Moola
1. Matt Leinart Qb Usc
2. Eric Winston Ot Miami Fla
4 Danieal Manning Cb Abeline Christian
5 Leon Washington Rb Fsu
6 Adam Stenavich Og Michigan
7 Troy Bergeron Wr Georgia Force
WASHINGTON VERY FAST CAN CATCH OUR 3RD DOWN BACK,MANNING COULD BE A STAR,MICHIGAN GUY CAN OLAY ANY POSITION ON OL ,PLAYED T AS SENIOR,BERFGERON DEEEP THREAT BIG & VERY FAST HAS TORE UP ARENA LEAGUE,1ST 2 EVERYONE KNOWS

Man that was horrible. We drafted 3 tackles in the draft and probably wont address the neat early in the second round. We need to address the need for an MLB and you dont have us drafting one in any round.

How about:

1. Young, QB, Texas - Just wait till this pro day next week.
2. Marshall, CB, Fresno St. - Gardner's a goner this year; Woolfolk next year.
4. Wilkerson, MLB, Georgia Tech
5. Spitz, C/G, Louisville
6. Hudson, S, NC State
7. Ganther, RB, Utah

we have enough depth at CB. We have 2 quality CBs that are young with tremedous upside. Backing them up is a guy we took in the first round, and 2 more guys that know the system. What we dont have is a quality MLB. The guys we have read like a payoff teams 3 stringers.......... Do you have a clue of the date of all 3 QBs proday? i cant wait

I'd love to see Abdul Hodge or Kai Parham drafted by us. Both are really exciting and solid MLB prospects, IMO. Parham has the size, but not the speed where as Hodge doesn't have the size, but hits hard and is fast.

Another thing, in regards to the three QB's, I think we'll go with one of them. Look, because of our FA activity, there's no one else in the first we can take. I mean, yeah, we could take the Brick, but that's about it. Keep in mind, there's been printed evidence of our GM telling our pricey WR FA signing, that QB is a priority of ours in this years draft. Now if we somehow wind up with Shaub, then it's the Brick for sure. Now that that's off my chest....here are two scenarios of day one picks:

First Scenario
1) Matt Leinart
2) Abdul Hodge/Kai Parham

OR

Second Scenario(with the fact in mind we traded for Shaub)
1) D'Brick Ferguson
2) Abdul Hodge/Kai Parham

From there on it's BPA.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing a Joseph Addai or Maruice Drew-Jones in the 4th

royhobbs said:
How about:

1. Young, QB, Texas - Just wait till this pro day next week.
2. Marshall, CB, Fresno St. - Gardner's a goner this year; Woolfolk next year.
4. Wilkerson, MLB, Georgia Tech
5. Spitz, C/G, Louisville
6. Hudson, S, NC State
7. Ganther, RB, Utah

Who in the :cuss: are you. :bonk2:

greisen will be our mlb

we wont need to draft mlb .& only 1 of 3 yackles last yr played ,plus hopkins is gone,so we need some competion at t ,if we took winston thats only 4 tackles,mlb is only on field a 3rd of time ,that why sirmon doesnt want to play mlb,if he gets traded or released & shows hes back from his acl
he will make more monet playing olb.we have signed all othe free agebts that have been here & we also want the backup fron seatlle another lb.

if we could get maurice drew in the 4th that would be a steal even though he didnt show up in the usc game last year he has loads of potential and hes a quick strong guy would def add a threat even though im still convinced the speedy nash isnt that bad and baby payton has the heart of a champion

royhobbs said:
What's your problem? Are you really Woolfolk's uncle?

Yes, and I am just not familiar with you, so let me ask politely.... Hey Guy,

What's your angle? What's Your Bid? Will you sell me Ventnor Ave?:rotfl:

With all due respect WU, looking at the CB position, two rookies started last year, Fuller won the nickel job in camp, we are inquiring about Ty Law. Do you think he's a big part of their plans? Do you think he'll be back after his current contract is up (not sure when that is)? Will another team sign him, probably. I hope he stays healthy and becomes a big contributor/starter because it will make the team better, but looking at the crowded CB situation, it appears to be an uphill battle.

royhobbs said:
With all due respect WU, looking at the CB position, two rookies started last year, Fuller won the nickel job in camp, we are inquiring about Ty Law. Do you think he's a big part of their plans? Do you think he'll be back after his current contract is up (not sure when that is)? Will another team sign him, probably. I hope he stays healthy and becomes a big contributor/starter because it will make the team better, but looking at the crowded CB situation, it appears to be an uphill battle.

He has always fought uphill. He was recruited as a cb from high school by OU, already at his current height, but 20 lbs lighter at 177. He originally wanted to play for either CU or CSU but they considered him too small or light that is. They offered no scholarship. OU gave him a full ride. They were pathetic then 4-7, in his freshimen redshirt year. Then his actually freshman playing year they were 7-4, but had converted him to WR. So his first two seasons he was a WR. In his sophmore year he started as a WR, and subbed in as a CB. He ended up the 2nd leading WR on the team, which was by the way a national championship year. In his junior year he started as a CB and subbed as a WR. He soon became one of the premier corners in the nation. My point is he excells when not really expected to.... He is a fighter that does well when he is pushed to the wall. So get ready for an explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back