Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Can you imagine what he is thinking? There is three PROBABLY 4 RB's ahead of him on this Team. Instead of Busting hiss BUTT to get better and in better shape, he is probably depressed or having the "Im gonna get cut so who cares" attitude. So much potiential! GET YOUR STUFF together!!!

I honestly can't work out what the coahces see in Nash. Either he ahs some sort of potential that he hasn't shown yet, or he has uncompromising photos of Fisher or FR.

For a late round draft pick in a crowded backfield who hasn't contributed, he has been getting some pretty special treatment.

Nash was a head scratcher draft pick from the get go in my mind. You take an unproductive junior RB who has had some injury problems and problems with his coaching staff. Just made no sense to me. I guess Reese was pissed about Barber, Jacobs, and Faison going before our 2nd 4th rnd pick and then Sproles and Pearman go late 4th.

But I think Carpy hit it on the head. Nash must have gotten copies of the pictures that Nickey has been holding onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back