Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Nashville Hot Fish is now available at Captain D's!

You can even get it in a combo with popcorn shrimp!

This city is goin' places.

Arbys is top-tier as far as fast food chains goes.

Also- anyone that claims they don't like Captain D's is a go**amned liar.

I think I'd agree on Arbys. Them having horseradish for their chicken sandwiches is a winning recipe.

And obviously the curly fries seel the deal

it's the closest thing we have up here in Ohio lol...

Definitely ready for my vacation to Nashville at the end of this week -- and for some AUTHENTIC HOT CHICKEN.

Same down here. It was okay on a hot chicken-less island.

Jim and Nick's BBQ, a chain restaurant, has it too but it's awful. It isn't anything like hot chicken.

Like fried chicken tenders with chilli powder sprinkled on them. Awful.

The KFC ones were so bad they were good though.

Same down here. It was okay on a hot chicken-less island.

Jim and Nick's BBQ, a chain restaurant, has it too but it's awful. It isn't anything like hot chicken.

Like fried chicken tenders with chilli powder sprinkled on them. Awful.

The KFC ones were so bad they were good though.

Haha.

Yeah, I made the mistake of going to Konnector in the Rivergate Mall in Nashville ----- it was basically a McDonald's Old-Chicken Select drowned in the same thing..... chili powder lol

Haha.

Yeah, I made the mistake of going to Konnector in the Rivergate Mall in Nashville ----- it was basically a McDonald's Old-Chicken Select drowned in the same thing..... chili powder lol
Chicken selects...so good. I worked there when they first came out like 15 years ago. Well t was my last weeks. Took a whole box of em for my home freezer

Chicken selects...so good. I worked there when they first came out like 15 years ago. Well t was my last weeks. Took a whole box of em for my home freezer

Their chicken wraps were amazing when they used selects.. Now that they use that soggy a.. chicken breast I hardly have one..

Also their ranch sucks now.. Was way better 2009 and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back