Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I hope all our local members are doing okay. I live south of Nashville so just got some rough thunderstorms. It missed my sister's house in Mt. Juliet by less than a mile.

It's hard to believe the amount of devastation.

View attachment 17207

Lot of people dead or missing in Putnam County

A kid said he woke up while in the air and landed in a field a mile away from his home. Somehow he survived.

Lot of people dead or missing in Putnam County

A kid said he woke up while in the air and landed in a field a mile away from his home. Somehow he survived.
Seriously? How do you survive being hurled in the air and flung around at 150mph? Thats incredible if true

My dad and some family live out there luckily about 45 minutes outside of Nashville so they we're not hit. But he and all my brothers work in the city for a clean up truck crew and as they drove to their destinations. they're were people begging for them to stop and help move trees and various debris off their homes or cars etc ... sad

How is the city looking now? Glad all ya are safe as well as ur family members and friends. Was cool to see a lot of ppl reach out when it happened.

didn't see this thread. it missed our house by probably 300-400 yards. 3 blocks over looked like a warzone. hardly recognizable with all the trees gone. several houses have been razed or there wasn't any house left anyway. but they're getting along with rebuilding. lots of tarps and construction. pretty amazing really how much they've gotten cleaned up.

didn't see this thread. it missed our house by probably 300-400 yards. 3 blocks over looked like a warzone. hardly recognizable with all the trees gone. several houses have been razed or there wasn't any house left anyway. but they're getting along with rebuilding. lots of tarps and construction. pretty amazing really how much they've gotten cleaned up.
And in the middle of a pandemic

Go Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back