Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest issue I have with this is it puts the players above the league. And that cant be good for the game of basketball. NBA is really milking LeBron and his pals for everything theyre worth.

This is stupid and it tries to spotlight individualism when this is a team sport. I assume nicknames need to be approved because I can only imagine some would not be appropriate lol

I was actually having a conversation with a buddy the other day about how the xfl should come back right now. Itd be perfect timing.

It really would, drop the 'over aggressive' pitch and build it like football was about 10 years ago. You'd have a market.

homer-xfl2%5B1%5D.png

HE HATE ME.

as if the NBA needs to "ghetto-fy" their product even more than they already have. The people that spend money are now spending it on other sports.

But what does my opinion matter? They could turn the NBA into an And 1 mixtape, and I couldn't be any more complacent about it than I am now.

Dude the Memphis Maniax were off the chain. Jim Drukenmiller! The cheerleaders wore basically nothing in the middle of winter. It was awesome. They played for money. I think they made like 10k a game and got a 10k bonus of their team won. Can't believe that type of league went under right befOre Gooddell ruined the NFL.

HE HATE ME.

as if the NBA needs to "ghetto-fy" their product even more than they already have. The people that spend money are now spending it on other sports.

But what does my opinion matter? They could turn the NBA into an And 1 mixtape, and I couldn't be any more complacent about it than I am now.

Are you one of those old-timers that complain the game is all about flashy dunks and dribbling now and no one practices the fundamentals anymore? :)

Are you one of those old-timers that complain the game is all about flashy dunks and dribbling now and no one practices the fundamentals anymore? :)
No, I'm 27.. And I just think the NBA is unentertainibg garbage. I haven't actually cared about a game since Reggie miller retired. Most NBA stars seem like arrogant pole smokers, very few of which you can actually root for. It's a lot like the nfl in that regard.

No, I'm 27.. And I just think the NBA is unentertainibg garbage. I haven't actually cared about a game since Reggie miller retired. Most NBA stars seem like arrogant pole smokers, very few of which you can actually root for. It's a lot like the nfl in that regard.

These young bloods forget that the game is and has always been about getting buckets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back