Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I'll throw out a suggestion if I may be so bold. Some members clearly are struggling with like where to put the right threads and stuff. My suggestion - instead of a titans talk and nfl talk, just have one: nfl talk, and all things nfl will go there. Also maybe rename the sec one to just college ball or something to make that easier too. NFL TALK, COLLEGE TALK.

You may also call me a big dumb silly goose for making these suggestions :)

Edit: might save some time for you Mike if instead of getting rid of one of the sections entirely, you rebrand it Draft Talk. Only a matter of time until the days of talking about draft hype starts

I'll throw out a suggestion if I may be so bold. Some members clearly are struggling with like where to put the right threads and stuff. My suggestion - instead of a titans talk and nfl talk, just have one: nfl talk, and all things nfl will go there. Also maybe rename the sec one to just college ball or something to make that easier too. NFL TALK, COLLEGE TALK.

You may also call me a big dumb silly goose for making these suggestions :)

Edit: might save some time for you Mike if instead of getting rid of one of the sections entirely, you rebrand it Draft Talk. Only a matter of time until the days of talking about draft hype starts
I like the college talk idea, I used SEC it being a Tennessee site, but yeah I can change it to college. Titans and other NFL started off one forum, but people bitched about threads being in the section about teams they didn't care about.

I like the college talk idea, I used SEC it being a Tennessee site, but yeah I can change it to college. Titans and other NFL started off one forum, but people bitched about threads being in the section about teams they didn't care about.
Interesting lol. Guess can't make everyone happy haha. Im good with whatever. I'm always on mobile and its easy for me

@DoubleBlue since a few forgot. This week only as it was a lot of extra work just now... Go make your picks. Tonights game is locked but all Sunday and Monday's game is unlocked til noon Sunday. So you know for the future, ALL games will lock weekly at 7:15PM central, this is a full week pool including any Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Monday games.

Latest posts

Back