Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Wow, 9 DBs, 8 LBs in the first round. Looks like there will be some good Oline pickings if we want to go that way. They have us taking Jackson, which would be fine too.

Also, they have us taking Young when both QBs are available, that's a shift. We'll see, but it's a neat prediction. As long as both are there, I'll be excited.

ya this guy is right i think that we will take young, i obviously want him and i am by far one of the most vocal about taking him, and from what i hear taking jackson could also be a very good thing for our organization

The Jackson pick looks alright but the NFLDraftCountdown kind of contradictes itself. It says we are looking for an athletic ILB, Jackson runs a 4.7 40 (which at 6', 230lbs isn't _THAT_ fast in the NFL) and: "Could move to OLB at the pro level.."

I agree. Considering his size his 20 yard shuttle, 3 cone and 40 times are very average. Freddie Roach had a similar 20 yard shuttle at 257 pounds.
Roach also has real good instincts and could be around in the 5th round or later. I say we go in another direction with the 2nd rounder besides LB.

Soxcat said:
I agree. Considering his size his 20 yard shuttle, 3 cone and 40 times are very average. Freddie Roach had a similar 20 yard shuttle at 257 pounds.
Roach also has real good instincts and could be around in the 5th round or later. I say we go in another direction with the 2nd rounder besides LB.
would that direction be the ot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back