Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

So crazy that year after year the NFL is getting softer and softer, yet the players are getting paid more and more.

and that's any sport. I'm a big hockey guy, my main sport and played it most of my life. 10 years ago $12 million a year for a top player was unheard of and hockey is almost to the point it is illegal to drop mitts too.

Onside kicks went from around a 5% chance to probably lower than a 0.5% chance.
Stupid that it has to be announced
Stupid that it has to be 4th qtr only
Stupid that you can’t gamble to extend a win.

What’s crazy is one of the most memorable SB moments came on an onside that broke all 3 of those rules.

Wait til the day the offense has to wait for the defense to get set before they can snap the ball.

They're going to keep changing it every year, enjoy it before they're wearing the guardian caps in games.

Wait til the day the offense has to wait for the defense to get set before they can snap the ball.

They're going to keep changing it every year, enjoy it before they're wearing the guardian caps in games.
I think the guardian caps come real soon, maybe even this year.
Probably optional at first.

I think the guardian caps come real soon, maybe even this year.
Probably optional at first.
Guardian caps in game ARE optional this year. Been some players announce they will be wearing them.

Personally, if they think it makes them safer, cool. I don't care what they look like. Football players could wear tutus and tiaras for all I care. I watch for the sport, not a fashion contest.

Latest posts

Back