Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, as long as we can afford it, keep him just this year. Don't extend the cap hit to next year, then we can come out swinging with Vince at the helm!

ESPN is predicting that McNair will be released within 24 to 48 hours!!!!
He will sign with the Ravens and that the Titans could sign Collins as his replacement.

Yeah that would suck. From listening to Fisher on NFL network today the Titans are not going to push Vince Young to start before he's ready. I'd be very open to extending McNair to a three year deal for $5M year. Especially considering the amount of cap room we'll have open up next year.

I don't think Young is a starter until late 07.

It was the "never wrong" Mortenson...

He also said that McNair had "all but told the Titans he was not interested in being a mentor".

Laserjock said:
It was the "never wrong" Mortenson...

He also said that McNair had "all but told the Titans he was not interested in being a mentor".

Ahhh.... Mortensen was also the ESPN guy assigned the "McNair locked out of the facility" story. He knows less than Bongo.

Well...one of two things is going one....either Fisher, who is at least saying he is optimistic something would get worked out, is just feeding everyone crap in a PR move and McNair really has had discussions with Fillick et. al. and has a desire to go to Baltimore or McNair is still open to working things out.

I just cannot believe the former...though I guess weirder things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back