Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It's been a while since I updated the avatars of the Titans players. I'll be adding a few over the next couple of weeks but invite anyone who wishes to make one to do so.

These are the avs someone can pick when they become a member. I believe they are 65x65 pixels but check out what we have now to see what we already have and the exact size.

You can attach them in this thread if you wish.

That's nice but a tad bit. I checked and it needs to be 64x64 pixels.

We need some Young, LenDale and maybe some of the free agents once we get some shots of them in Titans unis.

I still smile whenever I look at my avatar of Peyton choking himself. That should be a mandatory avatar for every Colts fan on this board when we beat them this year.

Jeff, we need one of every Titan ever! In fact, even the guys who were only on the training camp roster.

I need my Robbie Snelling avatar, man!

It is but I need to limit bandwidth wherever possible. Same with sig images. And I'm currently looking for a way to keep the links to outside images within reason.

Down the road, we'll be forced to go with a dedicated server. That'll open up some opportunities for us but is quite a jump in server fees per month. I'm avoiding it as long as possible.

I misspoke. Linking to outside site images is about the cpu it takes which slows down the site. They also screw around with the skin and , unless it is on someone's personal server, it's stealing bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back