Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
View attachment 19632

Will Fuller.

Yes he’s injury prone - but he fills a need and is still a deep threat , still fast and still in his 20’s.

I just can’t get over seeing Westbrook as the #3 and possibly higher once injuries happen. He needs to be pushed down the chart by another vet. I know another rookie could be on the table but I think it’s time to dip back into the vet market for cheap.

Woods, Burks, Fuller with Hooper ; I’d be down with that. Thoughts? Or does a different vet fits the role better on this team?

View attachment 19633

2022 NFL Free Agents Tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 19632

Will Fuller.

Yes he’s injury prone - but he fills a need and is still a deep threat , still fast and still in his 20’s.

I just can’t get over seeing Westbrook as the #3 and possibly higher once injuries happen. He needs to be pushed down the chart by another vet. I know another rookie could be on the table but I think it’s time to dip back into the vet market for cheap.

Woods, Burks, Fuller with Hooper ; I’d be down with that. Thoughts? Or does a different vet fits the role better on this team?

View attachment 19633

I’ll tell ya what, that injury-risk statement certainly increases his chances that JRob gives him a chance.

View attachment 19632

Will Fuller.

View attachment 19633

injured a lot you say...

WR you say...

I have no doubt robinson has his agents number already programmed

View attachment 19632

Will Fuller.

View attachment 19633

McMath is 4th WR... he totally looks the part but has done next to nothing on the field

If Woods has a good relationship with him and he doesn’t demand a big contract…. I’d be into Odell

I don’t care about the diva stuff. He can be an big contributor if put in the right situation

What's the situation with Landry?
I came here to post the same thing but you beat me to it. Landry would be ideal, because we need some additional veteran leadership after losing AJ.

I'm hoping JRob moves up in the 4th and selects Calvin Austin III. He's got the speed that our offense has been missing for years. No one person is going to replace AJ's production, but with Burks and someone like Austin, then adding another vet, would put us ahead of where we were last year.

What's the situation with Landry?

Maybe I don’t follow Cleveland enough but doesn’t Landry typically play in the slot? I was thinking of traditional outside WR who can run a straight line with speed. Woods is almost 30 and plays inside a lot? Burks will be getting a lot of dump offs and watch him break tackles n run. We need a straight line deep threat - not sure Landry is that?

We need a vet who understands, has experience with, and will be happy with limited touches. If that can be a talented WR, even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back