Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember NFL 2K5?..

It's coming back in 2021.
I know guys that are STILL playing that game to this day ...

(Google it)
except they arent bringing back 2k5 football

But don’t call it a comeback: The deal is for “non-simulation football game experiences,” according to a news release from 2K, so it doesn’t give the publisher the ability to revive its dearly departed NFL 2K franchise. Electronic Arts’ Madden NFL series will remain the only simulation football game in town — for now, at least.

we are getting whatever the hell this means.. phone games maybe?
The agreement between 2K and the NFL — for which the parties did not disclose financial terms — will produce “multiple video games centered on fun, approachable and social experiences,”

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember NFL 2K5?..

It's coming back in 2021.
I know guys that are STILL playing that game to this day ...

(Google it)
I played 2K5 through probably 2011-12ish. It was simply superior. But by that point it was quite dated so I went back to Madden. As pumped as I am to see what 2K puts out, honestly I think what Madden is currently is pretty damn good.

2k5 was great when it came out 20$ for a brand new NFL game was a no brainer for me as a kid, better than 50 for Madden. But, I think it was a blessing in disguise when EA bought the rights because if you look at NBA 2k they ran that franchise into the ground. Haven't been good since nba 2k13. Here's hoping NFL 2k isn't shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back