Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Former NFL wide receiver Vincent Jackson found dead in hotel room

Vincent Jackson was found dead in a hotel.
So this comes as a pretty big shock at only 38 years old.

I know Marty Schottenheimer passed away last week. No thread dedication or anything, but every no and then a current of former NFL player dies and there's not always an appropriate thread to post in about it. I figure this one may last for awhile in the background for any other deaths that occur.

this thread gonna always be on top...

for a group of people where almost everyone has a college degree and a measure of success in life there is a crap ton of stupid

He was a Titan. I wouldn’t actually think to start one for a non-Titan.
Ya, a Vincent Jackson thread alone would be pretty short lived, but rather than start one EVERY time someone dies, Titan or not, there's a place for it now.

I would think a Schottenheimer thread would be more deserving than Vincent Jackson too.
Excellent coach that found bad luck always trying to run out the clock in the post season.

this thread gonna always be on top...

for a group of people where almost everyone has a college degree and a measure of success in life there is a crap ton of stupid

Are you talking about the posters on this forum? Or NFL players?

Former NFL wide receiver Vincent Jackson found dead in hotel room

Vincent Jackson was found dead in a hotel.
So this comes as a pretty big shock at only 38 years old.

I know Marty Schottenheimer passed away last week. No thread dedication or anything, but every no and then a current of former NFL player dies and there's not always an appropriate thread to post in about it. I figure this one may last for awhile in the background for any other deaths that occur.
Read an article yesterday about this. Literally nothing in the story except he was found dead in a hotel, and that a visit had been made by authorities prior to "whatever" happened. Maybe he committed suicide...

Read an article yesterday about this. Literally nothing in the story except he was found dead in a hotel, and that a visit had been made by authorities prior to "whatever" happened. Maybe he committed suicide...
My immediate thought was the same thing. The articles I read also didn't really explain any potential ways of death. Not like pills found, gun shot would, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back