Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gives us over 30 mil in space next year. We could possibly cut Jenkins and Lewan to save another 20 mil if we wanted, but I’d love to keep Lewan if he stays healthy and continues to play at a high level this year.

That gives us over 30 mil in space next year. We could possibly cut Jenkins and Lewan to save another 20 mil if we wanted, but I’d love to keep Lewan if he stays healthy and continues to play at a high level this year.
Trade Lewan for Julio. Lewan so over rated most of the time and would give us money for Julio.

Trade Lewan for Julio. Lewan so over rated most of the time and would give us money for Julio.
Disagree entirely. Lewan is a beast. Rated as a top 20 tackle every year of his career. 3 times pro bowler. Awesome teammate. When Lewan went down last year we essentially lost Jonnu for the season too cause the left side needed so much help.

Disagree entirely. Lewan is a beast. Rated as a top 20 tackle every year of his career. 3 times pro bowler. Awesome teammate. When Lewan went down last year we essentially lost Jonnu for the season too cause the left side needed so much help.
Top 20? So in the top 33% of his position group? Obviously thats good, but not elite.

Why would the Falcons looking for salary cap relief take Lewan?

This isn’t fantasy football.

Lewan is just fine. 2021 might be but for sure 2022 is his last season as a Titan unless he signs a very team friendly deal. I personally think 2021 is his last season with us. He will be approaching 31 with a lot of miles. That’s usually the wall for most elite O linemen. It will be time to draft a new LT next season.

I like Lewan and want him to stick around but being top 20 isn't exactly a beastly stat lol

Why would the Falcons looking for salary cap relief take Lewan?

This isn’t fantasy football.

Lewan is just fine. 2021 might be but for sure 2022 is his last season as a Titan unless he signs a very team friendly deal. I personally think 2021 is his last season with us. He will be approaching 31 with a lot of miles. That’s usually the wall for most elite O linemen. It will be time to draft a new LT next season.
We have done so already. Radunz played primarily LT in college. Lewan played RT with us initially.

Surprised no one has mentioned cutting Julio Jones yet. I mean he’s not on the team but just imagine the CAP SPACE we would have if we cut him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back