Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The NFL should fine the Titans for fielding amateurs instead of professional football players. None of these players are NFL level. On top of it Vrabel is trying to rest players like he is in the NBA. The NFL should step in because its a joke to put this on tv. The Chargers will showcase the high school level talent the Titans will field today

The NFL should fine the Titans for fielding amateurs instead of professional football players. None of these players are NFL level. On top of it Vrabel is trying to rest players like he is in the NBA. The NFL should step in because its a joke to put this on tv. The Chargers will showcase the high school level talent the Titans will field today
GoTitans should fine you for wasting space

i think there is some sort of dark magic, bud adams sold his soul to go 8-8 forever. teams absolutely blow us out but post like 14 points. its a curse. it gives the coaching staff an out and most mid wits think the team is kinda good and actually has a chance.

i think there is some sort of dark magic, bud adams sold his soul to go 8-8 forever. teams absolutely blow us out but post like 14 points. its a curse. it gives the coaching staff an out and most mid wits think the team is kinda good and actually has a chance.
I’m onboard with the curse thing.

anyone around in 1962 to know what Bud might be cursed for? He won the AFL championships in 1960-61.

"Everything is fine."
images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back