Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The NFLPA wants a quick hearing on a grievance filed on behalf of Steve McNair against the Tennessee Titans but it may be three weeks before an arbitrator may be available. The union had the option to request an expedited hearing to be held within 10 days after the Titans answered the grievance, in which McNair claims Tennessee breached his contract when it barred him from working out on team property. "We're insisting that it be sooner rather than later," General counsel Richard Berthelsen said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

:ravens: Steve is gone, it's a pride thang now...

What about Adam and his drug dealing car and gun shootin possie? Did I spell that right?

I hope he is in prison before the draft. Course that won't happen.

I don't think it's a pride thing at all. McNair is being very smart about his future. If the Titans draft Leinart, he's gone because he can get his 2-3 years in Baltimore. If we draft Young, he can get his 2-3 years in Tennessee (which I think he prefers).

No way he makes 9 million ANYWHERE in the league this year. The market will determine how much he weighs money over staying with the Titans offer. That's the real variable in this situation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back