Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Ok, does anybody have access to one of the $299 Nintendo Switches with the Neon Blue And Red handles? Trying to get one for my niece but can't catch them available.

I found one on belk . Com for 369. Seems a little pricey, but i guess it depends how much you really want it.

I was able to add one to my cart but now it says item is unavailable. So maybe I had the last one in my cart.

I'm also trying to find sites that would let me pre pay for one. People keep saying Best Buy and Gamestop but I don't see that option on either web site.

If u got it from Best Buy, I was told they having a problem with their email system. Even tried calling the store to see if it’s ready and their phone lines apparently had to high of volume it’ hangs up. Just had to send someone up there and it was ready to go. So just a heads up.

I also know wrong title thread but Walmart’s have had ps5 and Xbox’s. They not selling em on the website cause they only have 5 per store. They just got their shipments yesterday. They not putting em out in the glass case either. U have to ask for em. I just bought 2 more Xbox’s. My buddy was up there asking for ps5 and he said they have Xbox that just came in, so my boy called n ask if I wanted it. So I told him get 2 of em. Just a heads up incase anyone looking for new consoles

There are some at the walkart near my house. Let me know if you got it or not.
Fry I just confirmed that the one I bought was picked up by my parents since they technically bought it. I greatly appreciate all you fine folks for keeping an eye out. We may not like each other's politics but I love you guys regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back