Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I have no idea how old it is but ran across an article about the worse to best NFL stadiums. Sadly, I have to agree with the comments:

No doubt, the best part about the Titans’ home is its location. Close to the electricity and fun that the city of Nashville has to offer, the stadium is pretty accessible and provides a solid tailgate environment. Once inside, however, it’s just like any average sports venue that’s probably in need of a makeover. There are some SEC stadiums that are more attractive inside.

Only the Jags stadium was ranked lower among AFC South teams. Also, three of the stadiums ranked lower will be shut down soon (Chargers, Rams & Raiders).

Ranking Every NFL Stadium From Worst To Best

honestly kinda higher than i expected. ive been to 5 nfl stadiums. titans are #4 on that list with only the bengals having a worse place

I have no idea how old it is but ran across an article about the worse to best NFL stadiums. Sadly, I have to agree with the comments:

No doubt, the best part about the Titans’ home is its location. Close to the electricity and fun that the city of Nashville has to offer, the stadium is pretty accessible and provides a solid tailgate environment. Once inside, however, it’s just like any average sports venue that’s probably in need of a makeover. There are some SEC stadiums that are more attractive inside.

Only the Jags stadium was ranked lower among AFC South teams. Also, three of the stadiums ranked lower will be shut down soon (Chargers, Rams & Raiders).

Ranking Every NFL Stadium From Worst To Best

Wow, they ranked the DC stadium worse than Buffalo

So, thoughts and opinions... what do you think could improve the Stadium/Atmosphere?
Ive only been to Oakland and it was crap. I wanted to see some fan interaction stuff. Maybe those arcades where u throw a football into the holes, throw football at the moving targets. I also would love a lot of photo op stuff since I live in Cali and would pay nearly $500+ just to see a game there. I remember seeing ( I believe it was Dallas) a stand alone mirror thingy that would show like 5 dallas players and u can take a photo next to them. Granted it was fake but the results looked real. I think if u make it fun for fans outside of get in and sit down to watch fun then the arena would climb in ranks.

So, thoughts and opinions... what do you think could improve the Stadium/Atmosphere?
I'd start by doing something similar to what the Dolphins did by extending out some kind of partial covering. Home games when it's 90+ degrees is downright dangerous for fans to attend. The Colts game last year saw fans passing out all over the place.

Other than that, the place needs something to make it more unique. When it was LP field, I got the little wooden houses on each end but now it doesn't make sense and could be something so much cooler.

I'd start by doing something similar to what the Dolphins did by extending out some kind of partial covering. Home games when it's 90+ degrees is downright dangerous for fans to attend. The Colts game last year saw fans passing out all over the place.

Other than that, the place needs something to make it more unique. When it was LP field, I got the little wooden houses on each end but now it doesn't make sense and could be something so much cooler.
Yea at that Houston game I got soooo sun burned from cooking for about 4 hours in the stands.

To me, all indoor stadiums are automatically on the bottom

But I am weird like that
Football should be played outside so youre not alone

I would however like to see the new Falcons stadium. LA and Vegas also look like epic indoor stadiums worth checking out one day

All the rest of the domes look like shit tho

Football should be played outside so youre not alone

I would however like to see the new Falcons stadium. LA and Vegas also look like epic indoor stadiums worth checking out one day

All the rest of the domes look like **** tho

They do look cool, but that novelty wears off. Not the same when there is a roof.

Oh good lord, they made Green Bay number 1

FamousOnlyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

Stadium itself about as generic as they come... serves its purpose and that is it.

IMO nothing they can do, besides what TJ said, other than no day games until halloween... but Titans FO dont care... exhibition game at 3pm for TV... no problem we dont care how many fans drop dead

Went to the season opener against MSP two years ago, and got absolutely torched

I’ve been to a few. I can rank them.

1. Dallas
2. Falcons
3. Houston
4. Titans
5. Panthers
6. Bucs
7. New Orleans
8. Jacksonville

Of all stadiums I would also rank Alabama, Auburn, New Braves stadium and the old one ahead of the Titans. Neyland kind of sucks. So do the rest of the SEC stadiums. Ole Miss is okay I guess.

Nissan is fine. It’s just kind of generic. They’ve gotten better in recent years though. I think a consistently winning team dramatically improves the atmosphere.

I will grant that they have made an effort to get people thru the damn stupid security gates in a timely manner... zero Fs were given for years. Now the lines only look bad... 10 mins tops and your in now... usually less

I've only been to San Diego, Carolina, and Arizona stadiums, and the old giants stadium.

Arizona was easily the best of the bunch. I really like the fact they have not only a retractable roof, but the field is a retractable slab of grass that grows outside before it's brought in for games. And it was "only" 455 million to build, compared to these newer stadiums in the billions, seems like they got a bargain.

But honestly i could care less what the stadium experience is like, i just want a reasonably priced seat to view the game from. I can understand psl and season ticket holders wanting more however.

I've only been to San Diego, Carolina, and Arizona stadiums, and the old giants stadium.

Arizona was easily the best of the bunch. I really like the fact they have not only a retractable roof, but the field is a retractable slab of grass that grows outside before it's brought in for games. And it was "only" 455 million to build, compared to these newer stadiums in the billions, seems like they got a bargain.

But honestly i could care less what the stadium experience is like, i just want a reasonably priced seat to view the game from. I can understand psl and season ticket holders wanting more however.
The new Giants stadium was built almost exactly like the old one, no need to revisit

In fact Im convinced they recycled the seats and urinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back