Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a big reason for the injury problem has been that we have been drafting and recruiting players that already have an injury history.

Then add in players are softer these days and icing on the cake has to be a crappy strength and conditioning crew. Put it all together and you have back to back historic level of injuries.

So what is the breakdown of Titans players injured at home versus on the road the past couple of seasons? Is there a large disparity for at home?
If so, then ok I guess?

Personally I think Titansman1 nailed it above.

Eh, said they had problems with the grass as the season went on and weather changed. They have this stuff if the practice bubble and like it.

As a fan, I don't really care. They can play in a cow pasture for all I care.

Same with uniforms. Wear pink tutus...who cares? As long as they play decent football and entertain me, don't care.

Typical. We have only one great player and we do everything to make him unhappy. lol.

The injuries are concerning, but with no evidence or science on why it happened, the solution is a wild stab in the darkness.

Generally speaking, think the turf favors speed and passing. Henry has speed. We don't have a pass game nor anyone else who can take advantage of it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back