Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
This should put an end to the ridiculous lewan hate.

people thought this guy would be as good cause he was graded decently on 5 minutes of work. Y’all best learn to appreciate lewans greatness

people thought this guy would be as good cause he was graded decently on 5 minutes of work. Y’all best learn to appreciate lewans greatness
I’m a Lewan fan. Not of the penalties but love the attitude and clearly he can play.

I don’t think Sambrailo was really an issue this week but the right side got eaten up (Kelley/Davis). In fairness, watt Jr is about the best anyone will ever face.

I was a fan and liked the jokes and random shit he would do but now we are looking at his 3rd year not playing a full season. Personally I will be surprised if he plays past his 10th season, he wants to take BWTB the way of Pat McAfees show and just be a media personality you can see it. If he can make the money he's making now being dumb Lewan he's gonna take it.

Sambrailo had a pretty solid game but didn't have to deal with Watt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back