Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Levis show now, was hoping to ship Tammy out and get something in return for the next draft. He will be a candy arse in the locker room knowing Levis replaced him and we don't want that.

He will be a candy arse in the locker room knowing Levis replaced him and we don't want that.

Maybe not... he's probably seen this coming since the draft. He may be in a good place with riding the contract out as a backup and then making a decision If he wants to keep playing.

Could get some comp picks with all the UDFA we will have this year.
Tanny
Henry
Tart
Fulton
Brewer
Autry
Azzeez
SMB
NWI
Moore
Gipson
Hubbard

No way would I have moved Tanny for anything similar to what the Cards did for Dobbs... I think they thought Dobbs might actually win a few more games.
Haha! Willis has as many wins as Dobbs at this point. Tanny is expensive and hurt. No one was trading for him.

Wanted us to get a corner or tight end if one was available at a fair price but not over compensate for one. But glad we keep Henry.

I wonder if Levis didn't go insane on Sunday and had we lost who would've been traded.

Glad it all worked out in the end as I absolutely hate the word "rebuild". This franchise has been poverty for a long time and I don't want to ever have to relive those awful years anytime soon.

As long as Levis shows he can be the guy, then a rebuild is not needed other than retooling the OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back