Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of play alone, no one would miss Haskins if he was gone.

that said, what we all just learned from Matt Araiza is that Buffalo was 100% wrong in cutting him and a bunch of POS media personalities were 100% wrong in trying to ruin the guy’s life (considering that piece of human garbage Stephen a smith).
He’s been accused. I’ll wait til facts released and a case are concluded.

I'd move on regardless, he's rubbish and off the field problems mixing in at an expendable position are all the reason the team needs to move on.

When you are as slow and unathletic as Haskins is, you better be on your best behavior and not bring any attention to yourself at all. Shouldn't even be buying a $5,000 chain. Want to look cool, then you better go to Wal-Mart and get a $5 fake chain, because he should've been saving every penny he made, because you can tell he wasn't going to be in the NFL much longer.

A 4th rounder who should've been an UDFA that pretty much got outperformed by UDFA Chestnut in camp last year. Chestnut should've made the team instead of Haskins but due to Haskins being a 4th rounder he was gifted the job.

He provided us the most uninspiring kick returns this team has ever seen. Don't even get me started on his 2 yard runs on 3rd and 14 we'd see twice a game under the imbecile Downing.

Get rid of him...Hunt, Fournette would be decent signings depending on the money...hell even bring back Chestnut or Hilliard

Just another J Rob shit stain special. Waste of a 4th rounder. With the optics in this day and age when it comes to domestic abuse they should just move on regardless of the outcome. A super star like Tyreek Hill who is one of the best at his position will always get more leeway than a bum who would likely be cut in several years.

Just another J Rob **** stain special. Waste of a 4th rounder. With the optics in this day and age when it comes to domestic abuse they should just move on regardless of the outcome. A super star like Tyreek Hill who is one of the best at his position will always get more leeway than a bum who would likely be cut in several years.
Tyreek got into a fight with a 2 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back