Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree on the thread. Thanks for posting.
Read this:
“Because of limited numbers, the Titans spent most of the session working in individual periods and in walk-throughs and jog-throughs.”

Curious when he writes this, is 24 a small number to have at rookie camp? I would have thought that fairly large.
I think when broken out by position, each group is fairly small. I think that’s a plus this early.

Agree on the thread. Thanks for posting.
Read this:
“Because of limited numbers, the Titans spent most of the session working in individual periods and in walk-throughs and jog-throughs.”

Curious when he writes this, is 24 a small number to have at rookie camp? I would have thought that fairly large.

The NFL limited teams to 5 players they could invite to rookie camp for a tryout. Don't think there was a limit in the past. Seems like in the past the Titans would bring in around 30 to tryout to go along with draft picks and UDFA signees.

He is anTitans employee so there is only so much “meat” you’re going to get. Yes, there are that many fans with their heads in the clouds. Read some of the Titans Facebook comments.

Jesus, if anybody would try to come for Jim Wyatt's job -- it wouldn't be hard, and the reports/stories would have much more substance and meat on them....

I still 100% stand by my belief that he makes up these QUESTIONS FOR JIM WYATT.... You read some of these, and you think -- is the bulk of our franchise fans really this head in the clouds?....
Jim is a Titans employee so there are things he can't write about or say. One thing specifically is that he can't confirm that the Titans have agreed to terms with a free agent before the official signing period begins or if the team has agreed to terms with UDFA's after the draft right away until it's confirmed by the team. He was a good reporter before be started working for the Titans, but he's limited in what he can/can't say.

But I agree about the questions from Titans fans. I NEVER read that because I get mad every time I do, because it's hard to believe that Titans fans can be that dumb. Like, it gives us all a bad name and I just wish he'd do away with the whole thing.

Jim is a Titans employee so there are things he can't write about or say. One thing specifically is that he can't confirm that the Titans have agreed to terms with a free agent before the official signing period begins or if the team has agreed to terms with UDFA's after the draft right away until it's confirmed by the team. He was a good reporter before be started working for the Titans, but he's limited in what he can/can't say.

But I agree about the questions from Titans fans. I NEVER read that because I get mad every time I do, because it's hard to believe that Titans fans can be that dumb. Like, it gives us all a bad name and I just wish he'd do away with the whole thing.

Every fan base has a ton of dopes. There are more casual fans in terms of football knowledge than actual football knowledgeable fans. Read other forums and you’ll see.

Every fan base has a ton of dopes. There are more casual fans in terms of football knowledge than actual football knowledgeable fans. Read other forums and you’ll see.

~ Casual Fan
Hey! I take offense to that. I know that I think I know my stuff better than any of you long time fans concerning this team I recently stumbled across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back