Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Couldn't take a minute to find J.C. Latham on their draft sheet. Another former player giving Vrabel too much credit without placing blame for the predictable offensive scheme and hiring his buddies. Again, the Titans are the Tennessee Afterthoughts. Mark Schlereth is another talking head talking out of his ass. No mention of the wide receivers, etc.

Couldn't take a minute to find J.C. Latham on their draft sheet. Another former player giving Vrabel too much credit without placing blame for the predictable offensive scheme and hiring his buddies. Again, the Titans are the Tennessee Afterthoughts. Mark Schlereth is another talking head talking out of his ass. No mention of the wide receivers, etc.
He got fired from espn. He's an idiot

Looks like we won 2 in fact.

Week 1 results for the past 10 seasons. Line indicates Vrabel's takeover of the team from Whisenlarkey...

2023 L
2022 L
2021 L
2020 W
2019 W
2018 L
-----------
2017 L
2016 L
2015 W
2014 W
hell yea!!!!

The whisenator was equal to Vrabes.

Play the F’ing starters in some preseason.

This season I have more hope than I have since A.J. was traded. I'm both stoked to see the new offense and equally frustrated that the Titans can't get a break in the national media. Rich Eisen confirmed as much in his interview with Simmons. There are only 32 teams- you'd think they give us just a little break. To them everything good about Tennessee left with Vrabel and Henry.

I hope the Titans make them all look like idiots- sooner as opposed to later.
To me, that mentality is just more confirmation the Titans don’t get more media love because none of the media know anything about the titans.

Between the amount of respect Vrabel seems to have from the league (not enough to hire him of course) and the “power run” of Henry, the very few that talk, are VERY ill-informed.

A friend of mine sent me this report. If true this is both funny and infuriating. It's about the recent Sunday Ticket lawsuit. Evidently, the Titans were ignored so much by the league at a national level that they were the only team not being asked to pony up 449 million dollars. Is this true?
No this is not true

He thought he was so great a coach and knew best.

Ended up with us leading the NFL in injuries the last 2 yrs (and setting an injury record one year)
this is one of the things that's made this franchise so hard to watch. I get it, it's NFL, these dudes are banged up by the end of the season, but this team has been super unlucky over the years... or had bad player injury management

Latest posts

Back