Weight: 314
Arm: 33
Vertical: 30
Broad jump: 117
Bench: 36
40-yard: 4.84
Short shuttle: 4.39
3-cone: 7.35

Cosmi’s athleticism jumps off his college tape and is his clear-cut biggest strength as noted in the PFF 2021 NFL Draft Guide. He further verified how special of a prospect he is in that regard at his pro day. And with this year’s tackle class as deep as it is, some team is going to get immense value for Cosmi if he slips into Round 2. In any other year, he’s a first-round talent.

Source: PFF

Colts fans want him. Maybe we'll find a way to steal em. Those pro day numbers are insane.

Would JRob go down the RT road again? Land a versatile OT like Cosmi and you could be set st RT or LT (Lewan replacement?) for years

Would JRob go down the RT road again? Land a versatile OT like Cosmi and you could be set st RT or LT (Lewan replacement?) for years

Given how much he seems to value high end tackles on both sides (look at how much draft capital we already spent on Conklin and Wilson), I would not be surprised to see him take another shot at RT in the 1st. Hopefully, they don't get locked in on that plan. I really believe there is a good chance for a surprise current top 10 prospect to drop into our lap at 22.

A plug and play RT who could slide to LT would be a distinct possibility but JRob with Conklin and Wilson was going with the RT fit. I still think Lamm is the guy he hopes can cover for Kelly and maybe be better for the next couple of years. A good GM should be able to cover RT with decent FAs or middle round guys to free up draft capital for other positions. My preference would be another guy like Stewart a little later in the draft. Plug in Lamm and look for that guy in the 3rd or later to develop a year or two.

Walker Little from Stanford is a nice player. Opted out last year and isn't currently on the radar of the media. He was a projected 1st guy earlier in his career and then people forgot about him.

Only way I take OT in the first is if they can be our future LT when Lewans contract is up...

we did get beat in the trenches by the Ravens though

The talk of him on XM88 is really impressive. He opted out, but he worked with 25 year NFL line coach Paul Alexander all year and studied film on NFL pass rushers all year. So he is coming into the league with a book on everybody.
Think he will be there in Rd3? Or if we want him take him in 2?

Only way I take OT in the first is if they can be our future LT when Lewans contract is up...

we did get beat in the trenches by the Ravens though
Yep, people think Kelly had such a strong year, but he got pushed around a fair amount. That’s why he is not here any more. We do need OT upgrades, but we need a bunch of other things too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back