Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
id be happy to be wrong about betting on Indy to win. Spread is -2.5 Ind but they’re coming off a bye and Det was given the gift that always shows up late, the ATL D (despite the Carolina game) so its all that much more important the Titans handle business today.

Also have Miami “upsetting” LAR trip to the East coast, NE holding off Buffalo at least to the wire and I think Pit upsets Baltimore in a high scoring game.

Small consolation to our own s**tshow but I just saw a Lion “Valentino Blake” by thinking his team recovered a fumble but was pointing no the wrong way with the first down knife hand.

It was time for him to move to FS and no way the Titans could do that. But I miss his leadership, run support and ability to blitz.
Maybe. We went into this season with a rookie set to play slot. Covid had already hit when we let Ryan go. I’m sure they didn’t think It would be as serious as it turned out to be, but keeping Ryan made some sense. It was arrogant to assume that a rookie could replace Ryan this year.

Maybe. We went into this season with a rookie set to play slot. Covid had already hit when we let Ryan go. I’m sure they didn’t think It would be as serious as it turned out to be, but keeping Ryan made some sense. It was arrogant to assume that a rookie could replace Ryan this year.
It would have been nice to keep Ryan but the money management side just didnt add up. Ryan played well with Butler and AJ on the field by when they were gone, his value plummeted.
His FA asking price was just too high for what he offered on the field and with the “savings”, JRob went big with Clowney.

the scenario does bring up some questions of FA, how much is locker room leadership worth? Like Woodyard, we have a ton of LB already so not much room on the field, but he left a void in leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back