Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or does it seem like both Vince and Cutler have dropped to considerably lower picks....especially Cutler:grrhee:

If Sports Illustrated says Demeco Ryans is falling, I'd still be glad to grab him at our spot in the second... We'd really have a solid LB corps then...

GoTitans3801 said:
If Sports Illustrated says Demeco Ryans is falling, I'd still be glad to grab him at our spot in the second... We'd really have a solid LB corps then...

Where would he play? Take Bulluck's place? Thornton's place? Sit on the bench all of the time?

I think Fisher has coveted drafting Leinart for two years now. They're very close to making it happen. It all depends on what the Saints decide to do with their pick. If someone trades up, it'll probably be for Leinart.

If the Saints don't deal and Leinart is on the board, I'll be really surprised if we don't take him.

That is my biggest worry, will the Saints trade their pick to the Jets????? If so, we just might have to "settle" for Vince Young. It doesn't even seem like he's a consideration to anyone for us to draft him anymore :bonk2:

GhostZ said:
to bad just about everyone on thsi board wants vince young^

You don't think the majority has switched over to Leinart fever??? I would absolutely love to see Vince Young in a Titan's uni next year, don't think it's gonna happen though. We'll probably end up with Cutler.:grrr:

New Orleans wants Williams. I don't think they can risk trading with the Jets. We could just turn around and draft Williams and force them to trade their pick + the pick they gained by moving down to get him back. Unless New Orleans pulls a 180 and takes Leinart (or whatever qb Reese ends up liking the most), there is just no way that we don't have our pick of all 3 qb's.

Titans2008 said:
New Orleans wants Williams. I don't think they can risk trading with the Jets. We could just turn around and draft Williams and force them to trade their pick + the pick they gained by moving down to get him back. Unless New Orleans pulls a 180 and takes Leinart (or whatever qb Reese ends up liking the most), there is just no way that we don't have our pick of all 3 qb's.

what need does New Orleans need for another DE. They got two good ones.

dontdraftCutler said:
You don't think the majority has switched over to Leinart fever??? I would absolutely love to see Vince Young in a Titan's uni next year, don't think it's gonna happen though. We'll probably end up with Cutler.:grrr:

when i said that he i was talking to the guy saying that we might have to "settle" for vince and i think he said something about everyone not wanted him, but he is my choice by far, it would be a lot less fun to be a fan if we didnt have vince in my opinion, because he makes so much happen and i dont see how people can say that he sucks, mcnair was a scrambler and look what he was able to accomplish during his career, plus mcnair said that vince can do things with the ball that he has never even been able to do

Gunny said:
what need does New Orleans need for another DE. They got two good ones.

That may be true, but Mario Williams is the best prospect available to them at 2. Their priority has to be defense and the draft is loaded at LB, where they can get a starter in the 2nd round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back