Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I am out of market, so there are rarely any Titans games on TV in my area. Do any of you use a VPN along with some other streaming service like Hulu to watching games out of market? If so, do you have to use a VPN with a server located in Tennessee somewhere? If so, what do you use?

I've also seen some buzz about DAZN.. although I'm not sure they offer live games or just full game replay.. even if you are using a VPN server somewhere in Germany =/

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I am out of market, so there are rarely any Titans games on TV in my area. Do any of you use a VPN along with some other streaming service like Hulu to watching games out of market? If so, do you have to use a VPN with a server located in Tennessee somewhere? If so, what do you use?

I've also seen some buzz about DAZN.. although I'm not sure they offer live games or just full game replay.. even if you are using a VPN server somewhere in Germany =/

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I've used DAZN for the last 3 years and love it. I get all games live, NFL network, red zone and archived games.

In the US though you will need a VPN to see live games.

It also has all the big soccer leagues if you are into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back