Not open for further replies.
no. that was italicized ...
I'm not sure if that's the brow or the queer eye...:lol2:
I wish he would have asked him about Len Dale's supposed homophobia. :ha:

Mrs. Bipolar and I are very happy :brow:
Meow!

there we go...
better use of quote box in conjunction with italic type. :thumb:

I think the no timbs policy is for Lendales sake.
Those boots are the footwear of choice for gay men.
Lendale probably made them post that or he wouldn't go there.

Pac can do what he wants to...I'm happily married...One day he may find it's cheaper than all those child support checks.

Now May I ask you guys ( and ladies) a question? WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? I know we may be be a longshot...but why would you poke fun at a player ON YOUR TEAM Who HAPPENS to think the team can win?

BAMARON said:
Pac can do what he wants to...I'm happily married...One day he may find it's cheaper than all those child support checks.

Now May I ask you guys ( and ladies) a question? WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON? I know we may be be a longshot...but why would you poke fun at a player ON YOUR TEAM Who HAPPENS to think the team can win?
Because Pac is the kind of guy that can poke fun at himself, just like we all do. But c'mon... we are optimistic and all that... sure, everyone is... but those are just words... it's not like he got out of that interview chair and there were w's for our win column. Everyone loves Pacman. Except Ewker. But that's why we love him, because he's a hater like these guys...
muppets-waldorf-statler-balkon-4001.jpg

BAMARON said:
but why would you poke fun at a player ON YOUR TEAM Who HAPPENS to think the team can win?
because he's pacman. he's a good for nothing waste of a first round pick thug!

:sad2:

(im a pacman guy BTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back