Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time he got one. He was certainly due! Can you explain the run? Did he just hit a hole and out run everyone? Did he have to shake any defenders?

He's done these kinda Barry Sander-ish runs a few times now. He'll reverse field and outrun the coverage the other way. Barry lost a lot of yards like tha, and Pac may too....but the big plays make it ok :brow:

I dont know if yall heard about this-he lost his aunt and best friend, both victims of "violent crimes" as titansradio said.

Yea, it was a great return, but should have been called back. Jarret Payton had an obvious block ion the back penalty on their kicker, but fortunatly, the referee's head was turned. If he had another one called back, man, i dont know what i would have done...

THE53 said:
Yea, it was a great return, but should have been called back. Jarret Payton had an obvious block ion the back penalty on their kicker, but fortunatly, the referee's head was turned.

The sideline judge did have a perfect view of the block, though. It was close but I don't think it was a penalty.

On one of Pac's returns, Mike Keith said he ran 70 yards to gain 20, and that was probably true -- he cut back and forth across the field a LOT. If the game is Pacman, he's the joystick.

Everybody still kneeling before Pacman here?

Good Lord, I was just starting to like this forum.

You don't need a new Pacman thread every day. Go find the last one and add to it. This is getting ridiculous.

SwingOnDeezBalz said:

You don't need a new Pacman thread every day. Go find the last one and add to it. This is getting ridiculous.
if you dont like it, then dont click on it.

:))

Pacman, with his kick returning abilities, has become an impact player on a roster desperately short of impact players. He, less noticably, has now also become a pretty good cover corner, and he gets better every week.

SwingOnDeezBalz said:

pacman pacman pacman pacman pacman pacman pacman

just imagine next year after he's had a full training camp and pre-season to get ready for the season and he's pulling this off on a weekly basis

he'll likely become the value pick of the draft

and that's what Jeff and Floyd have been telling us since the beginning

I wonder how many people are still calling him a punk

SwingOnDeezBalz said:

speaking of kneeling before anyone

how come your boy Sorgi can't get on the field

Indy all but has the AFC sown up

why are they still playing their starters ?

just running their system, it is the way they play, ratings matter, Tag said as long as GAYton is in the refs are fixed ... :coltssuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back