Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
F_uc-01W8AAi75F

Titans better not do anything stupid to give the Panthers any hope. Still fully expect a low scoring game with the winning team kicking a field goal in the waning seconds. Getting ready to head to Nashville.. All I want to see is a QB who is progressing and getting a little bit better. That along with the OL.

@Afc46

From the other thread... I'm not hoping for a loss but what would a win do? This team is void of talent, a higher draft pick and tons of cap going into next season would be more beneficial than finishing mid pack. Changes need to happen, meaningless wins will only prevent that from happening.

@Afc46

From the other thread... I'm not hoping for a loss but what would a win do? This team is void of talent, a higher draft pick and tons of cap going into next season would be more beneficial than finishing mid pack. Changes need to happen, meaningless wins will only prevent that from happening.
A win is a victory over another team.
Proving that we are better than them.
Is the whole reason sports were invented.

A win is a victory over another team.
Proving that we are better than them.
Is the whole reason sports were invented.
One victory over the last place team proves nothing.... consistency in winning is why sports was invented and what should be strived for... we're not there and a win over the Panthers today changes or proves nothing

I’m hopping that then Oline can hold their own against the worst team in the league enough where Levis can actually have a chance to go through progressions and make some plays.

So far all he’s beed able to learn is how to run for his life and get flattened immediately after the ball is snapped.

If you want "Hi Fives" or "Hit the Target" just say you want to win this meaningless game.

You're not fooling anyone by saying you want to win this 3-7 vs 1-9 game LMAO.. C'mon fellas.

If you want "Hi Fives" or "Hit the Target" just say you want to win this meaningless game.

You're not fooling anyone by saying you want to win this 3-7 vs 1-9 game LMAO.. C'mon fellas.
I don’t just want to win. I want us to DOMINATE the Panthers! No high fives necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back