Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have been fine trading those pucks for #1 but Idk who we could have traded as an equivalent to Moore other then Burks. Okay with passing this out but do still want Stroud if he falls to 3rd overall

Loving this trade for Titans. Stroud in Carolina. Young in Houston. Screws Indy over really bad. Especially if Arizona trades back and someone takes another QB lol

Loving this trade for Titans. Stroud in Carolina. Young in Houston. Screws Indy over really bad. Especially if Arizona trades back and someone takes another QB lol

You think the Panthers get Stroud? I think it will be Levis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think they go Stroud. Honestly if they go Levis, they are silly.I would in no way give up that much for Levis and I like Levis

Trey Lance all over again. I don't think anyone predicted the 49ers would give up what they did for Lance.

Probably will be Stroud but we've all seen some crazy things happen when it comes to the draft.

Shouldn't the Panthers go ahead and make their announcement now as to who they will select?

What would be the reason as to why they would keep it inhouse until the day of the draft?

Shouldn't the Panthers go ahead and make their announcement now as to who they will select?

What would be the reason as to why they would keep it inhouse until the day of the draft?
They're talking about trading out of 1 now lol...maybe they don't have a definite QB in mind, securing the 1 spot controls the draft for them

They're talking about trading out of 1 now lol...maybe they don't have a definite QB in mind, securing the 1 spot controls the draft for them

That's probably the dumbest strategy I've seen in a while, if that rumor is true. How the hell do you give up so much and not be sure what you want?

Sport.

but, they can also kind of hose over everyone else by not announcing who they want so no other team can really start picking until they know for sure who Carolina takes.

they may also be able to work contract like Houston did with Mario Williams way back.

My dream is that the Panthers go Richardson, the Texans go young, and we trade up to 3 for stroud. Colts get stuck with younger Carson Wentz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back