Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I'll be building a complete new style for the site going forward as GoTitansGo over the next week or two, will have a brand new site before training camp starts later this month.
Figured appropriate to show this off when I saw it. your “title” had a meal at Mcky D’s
View attachment 122

It’s pretty amazing how crappy that site is and how trash a lot of posters are in comparison to GoTitans.
With the same basic theme, I wouldn’t have against so different of a site.

For real … I was only browsing there briefly and immediently felt dirty and cheap for even being there. Glad I didn’t partake. The whole vibe did not feel like a comfortable place to talk Titans at all.

For real … I was only browsing there briefly and immediently felt dirty and cheap for even being there. Glad I didn’t partake. The whole vibe did not feel like a comfortable place to talk Titans at all.
After a few posts talking football I went into the politics area.
They have no “rules” posted anywhere and their Admins have no guidelines that they follow.
There is something about racist.

I got banned for not think tanking. After being insulted left and right with everything typically “ban-worthy” on most sites, I guess I was banned for receiving the insults.

Bottom line, their admins are terrible and the like 6 posters that dominate pretty much every thread are super busy jerking each other off and throwing insults.

They have no “rules” posted anywhere and their Admins have no guidelines that they follow.

I got banned for not think tanking. After being insulted left and right with everything typically “ban-worthy” on most sites, I guess I was banned for receiving the insults.

Bottom line, their admins are terrible and the like 6 posters that dominate pretty much every thread are super busy jerking each other off and throwing insults.

Wow sounds about right; it does look like a select few think they own the place and just bully posters away. I mean whatever strokes their ego I guess from moms basement - if they have to let that out in a Titans forum then have at it

the amazing part is they actually do the oral sex thing with each other... they are gheytards

And they have more ads then a clickbait site!
hfboards wants me to stay off their site by the # of ridiculous ads they fill my screen with

would love to be able to read about hockey but i'm too busy looking at google fiber reducing my screen size + video ads, so i have about 3% of my screen left

bye

Latest posts

Back