Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'm hearing that Pennington has agreed to restructure his deal with the Jets. Will that mean the Jets won't pick QB with their first pick, considering their other needs?

PragIdealist said:
or they could try to trade up and get Bush- giving Houston their two 1rst round picks plus some...
The Jets dont have 2 first rounders, the would have to give next years as well

I bet back when Chad Pennington was being drafted people on football forums weren't making it sound as if it were a given that he would lose signifigant time out of his career due to injury... Because, 'ya know, it's real easy to predict that sort of thing. I think you can tell by looking at ink palm and hand prints of the players. That's way the games most progressive GM's, like Bill Polian, have hired gypsy consultants...

I hear the Titans intend to follow suit and install horse shoes above all doorways at Baptist Sports Park. Also, each player will be issued a team rabbits foot. This is to be carried by the player at all times.

Yeah, that, and from now on players' bonuses will be paid with leprechaun gold. Hey look, monkeys are flying out of my butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back