Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. What the heck is going on with Brinkley? One week with Corona and it has a lasting affect on your swing-arms-between-legs motion?

It is always better when you don't know your long snappers name.

A team needs a lot of luck to go with skill for a deep playoff run. The Titans caught quite a few breaks last year but it's looking rough so far this season.

Time for the offense to make us forget about Kern....just get the ball and score TDs and then go for 2 every time...no need for Kern

I'm more worried about holding on FGs. That is what could cost us a game. We all know that whether or not we pin the opposing team deep with a monster punt or shank a punt for 25 yds they will just drive it down out throats converting 3rd down after 3rd down.

Yup. Time to go 2nd half 2019. Go for it on every 4th down. Never punt or attempt (and miss) FGs.

And people wonder why our efficiency was so good last year...

Dang go from the best punter in football to a kicker who punts as a side-gig lol talk about a downgrade. Hopefully the offense takes off this week so we don't have to punt but against Chicago I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Dang go from the best punter in football to a kicker who punts as a side-gig lol talk about a downgrade. Hopefully the offense takes off this week so we don't have to punt but against Chicago I wouldn't bet the farm on it.
Hekker at the Rams has been on fire recently. Kern is up there for sure, but Hekker is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back